Love. It’s the best thing in life, isn’t it?
Here at Jensen Jewelers, we see couples of all stages come into our shop. It’s so rewarding to witness couples as they continue to grow in their faith and love together. We absolutely love hearing proposal stories, but we also love hearing how couples show their love and devotion to one another daily.
This month at Jensen, we want to encourage all of our couples to keep growing together. So, we’ve put together a list of questions that you and your spouse can ask one another. Go ahead, take one question each day. Dive deep into each other and your love by carving out consistent time each day to ask one little question.
30 Questions That Will Make You Fall In Love All Over Again
1. What moment from our dating days do you think about the most often?
2. What Bible verse best describes your version of love?
3. When are you happiest?
4. What scares you the most about getting older?
5. When do you find me the most attractive?
6. What’s the kindest thing you’ve ever done for a stranger?
7. What moment from your childhood taught you the most about love?
8. Where were you the moment you knew you wanted to marry me?
9. If you could reconnect with someone who is in Heaven, who would it be?
10. What’s the hardest lesson you’ve learned about love?
11. What’s one thing you want to be remembered for?
12. How would you describe me to a stranger?
13. What’s your favorite aspect of marriage?
14. What do you think the true purpose of your life is?
15. Describe our relationship with me in two sentences.
16. Who do you most admire in life?
17. What’s one quality you wish you had?
18. What’s the most courageous thing you’ve ever done?
19. What animal best describes you?
20. What is something you wish you had more of in your life?
21. When is the last time you cried?
22. What makes you feel the most vulnerable?
23. What lessons did you learn from your parents about love?
24. What one person (other than me) knows you the best?
25. What do you worry about the most?
26. What do you remember the most about our wedding?
27. What’s the best part of your day?
28. Where do you see us in five years?
29. How can I help to better encourage you each day?
30. What has been the most surprising part of your life?
We sincerely hope that you will take our 30 Day Challenge to Fall in Love All Over Again! We know how chaotic our days can be… But we also know how joyful that everyday love can be, too.
After the dust of your wedding has settled, how have you and your spouse continued to prioritize your marriage and relationship?
In the comments below, share how you and your spouse show your big love in everyday ways.